Statement-Making Accent Chairs
Accent chairs are supposed to be just that. An accent that compliments the sofa and adds seating to the space. While they’re meant to play a supporting role there are some statement-making accent chairs that will steal the spotlight. Here are six stylish accent chairs that are sure to take center stage thanks to unforgettable details and thoughtful design.
- First up is this sleek swivel chair. The April chair has a curvy design with a gracefully sloped arm and round barrel style. These chairs would be a pretty addition to a stone fireplace for a beautiful focal point.
- Next, let’s take a look at the Brynn. Another swivel chair that is as stylish as it is functional. A channeled back and wood trim give this accent chair major personality.
- The Rybe has a cool mid-century modern style. A high back, angular wood arms, and clean lines make this chair more than a necessity. Use in a pair to create a stylish conversation area.
- Next is this oversized chaise lounge. Create your own little cozy retreat with the Garrison. Comfort and style coexist in this chaise featuring a roomy cushion, a rolled back, and a pretty nail head trim.
- A leather barrel chair is always a great way to upgrade a space and the Wade is no exception. Classic leather is timeless and these compact chairs would make a seriously stylish conversation area.
- Now let’s talk about the Collier. Thoughtfully designed in a deconstructed style, this beautiful chair features an exposed wood back, delicate nail trim, and classic lines. This chair makes a statement from any angle.
- Finally, the Addison is another swivel chair definitely worthy of mention. Carefully pleated rolled arms, a plush pillow back a wood trim means this swivel chair will bring texture and personality to any space.
Make a statement in your home by choosing accent chairs that bring their own unique elements and add personality to the space. You can find these chairs with endless custom options, and many more, in our showroom.