Must-Haves for A Summer-Ready Home
Summer is almost here, and that means all the summer fun can begin. Longer days and warmer weather just begs for twilight dinners in the backyard, pool parties, and time spent outdoors. Prepare your home for all the good times without any of the stress with these must-haves for the sunny season.
- Trays and carts are a necessity for entertaining. Make transporting snacks and dishes a breeze! Trays can be used to serve your guests, while the cart can be rolled outdoors for a mobile self-serve drink station.
- Washable fabrics. Performance fabrics aren’t just for the outdoors. Bring that same functionality into your home with the Pryce island stools. Thanks to performance fabric, these stools can handle anything from popsicles to frozen drinks.
- Outdoor rugs. Add style your outdoor spaces with rugs that can handle it all. There are endless options, and they’re so easy to clean. Place them on patios, back entrances, or any outdoor space that is a high-traffic area.
- Outdoor pillows. Up your style game by skipping the basic outdoor looks and opting for these pretty pillows from Loloi. Just like outdoor rugs, these pillows extend the style from your home to the outdoors, and they’re easy to maintain.
- A place to hang things. Avoid towels being thrown over the back of outdoor furniture. Keep your pool area organized with a simple set of hooks. A wall shelf like the Ambry is a stylish solution for hanging towels and swimsuit cover-ups.
- Outdoor tables. Adorn your backyard with garden stools and powder-coated tables to bring style to your patio or pool area. Garden stools can be used as side tables or extra seating, while the Cathenna table serves as a stylish coffee table that can handle all the elements.
The key to creating beautiful outdoor spaces is simple. Approach the process just like you would inside your home while choosing pieces that are easy to clean and can function well outdoors. Stop by our showroom to get these stylish summer must-haves today.