The Latest Trend You Need to Know: Boucle Fabric
There’s a new trend emerging and it’s showing up everywhere from the kitchen to the bedroom. Boucle fabric is the latest textile to take the interior design world by storm. Sometimes described as “nubby,” this fabric is made with a looping technique that gives it a texture you can feel and see. Here are some of our favorite looks using boucle and how to use this trending fabric that’s loaded with texture and fresh style.
- Pillows and poufs are an easy way to get the look in your home without a major commitment. Mix and match these neutral styles in fun patterns to add some interest to your living room or bedroom.
- Don’t forget the kitchen is a great place to play with a new trend. Thanks to performance fabric, it’s easy to use boucle in high-traffic spaces. The Jacobsen stool features Scandinavian-inspired style and cozy comfort.
- Add some bold whimsy to your dining room with the Cozy Capsule dining chairs. Black boucle yarn embellishment creates a raised texture on this stunning chair that features a modern design.
- An upholstered ottoman covered in boucle fabric adds a welcome layer of texture and stylish softness to the living room. It’s a pretty alternative to a coffee table, and the walnut-stained base makes it easy to blend with wood accent tables.
- The Brisbane has a look that will steal the show. Textured metal, well-tailored cushions and neutral boucle create a designer look. Replace your love seat with a pair of these chairs to instantly update your living room.
- A bench at the foot of the bed a is classic styling trick. Make it trendy with the Jacobsen bench. Boucle fabric paired with curved metal legs has a pretty contrast and a soft seat.
- Finally, this beige boucle-covered club chair is one that will make a major statement in your home. The Levitation chair features walnut side panels for architectural appeal.
Embrace the warmth and style of boucle fabric in your decor! Thanks to so many neutral options, it’s easy to add this fun trend to your home. Shop our showroom for all these pieces and more.