A Roundup: Nine Accent Chairs for the Bedroom
Crank Up the Style in Your Chattanooga Bedroom with a New Bedroom Chair
There are things that every bedroom needs to make it function but then there are things that every bedroom needs to make it cozy and comfortable. One of those things is most definitely a stylish chair. Not only does it add more function to the space but it provides the chance to layer in some texture and maybe even a little pattern. So we’ve rounded up nine of our favorite styles because every bedroom needs a place to sit besides the bed.
- Tufted chairs have a luxurious look and who doesn’t want a little luxury in the bedroom? Roomy enough to curl up with a book the Yorkshire has a look that works perfectly with classic pieces.
- When you want something a little unexpected the Lofin is a fun choice. The sculptural shape and clean look makes it perfect for a mid-century modern space.
- The Jenny chair has a timeless look. Don’t be fooled by the wood frame, this chair is incredibly plush. So comfortable it may actually rival your bed.
- Do you love a traditional wing back chair? The Harrington has some incredible details such as nailhead trim and carved wood making it the perfect piece to add some character to your bedroom.
- Another tufted chair, the Wellsley has a feminine vibe. It also has a smaller scale making it easy to tuck into the corner of a small bedroom.
- Consider a swivel chair! It’s perfect for a room with a view since the swivel function allows you to turn as needed. The Skipper chair is so plush and stylish.
- Think you can’t use leather in the bedroom? Think again! Supple top grain leather on the Yvette chair is so inviting. It’s a great way to add texture to a space with an upholstered bed.
- A skirted chair like the Juliette is always an easy choice for a bedroom because it has a soft look and we love its traditional flair.
- The Karla chair is a modern take on a traditional style making it perfect for a transitional style bedroom. Also, the compact size makes it a smart choice if you want to use a pair of them to create a fun little conversation area.
Did you just find your new bedroom chair? Many of these chairs have custom options so stop by our design center to get started on designing the perfect look for your space.