Must-Haves for a Cozy Fall Bedroom
Home Accessories To Warm Up Your Bedroom From EF Brannon Chattanooga
Fall will be here before we know it and this is one season we’re always excited to prepare for. Whether you’re a seasonal decorator or not there are certain things your home needs for every season and the bedroom is especially important in the Fall. As the weather gets cooler you’ll want to create a comfortable space that’s filled with all things cozy. Check out this list of must-have home accessories for a cozy and stylish Fall bedroom.
- Layers of pillows! Pile up the pillows on your bed and any seating in your bedroom. Choose fabrics with heavy and pronounced textures and mix them up in light and dark hues for a moody Fall vibe. These pillows from Loloi with tassels, fringe, and organic fabrics will add some amazing texture to your space.
- A comfortable reading nook. As the days get shorter and the weather turns cooler you’ll undoubtedly be spending more time indoors. Create a space just for yourself where you can relax and stay warm. The Willow rocker is the perfect chair for reading or just unwinding at the end of the day.
- An accent table. Because every seat needs a spot to place a drink, don’t forget to add a pretty accent table to your reading nook. You’re going to need a place for your morning coffee and the Vande accent table is sleek and stylish.
- Cozy throws. Layer them over the foot of the bed and hang them over the back of the chair. Textiles such as faux fur and chunky cable knit always create a cozy feel and they’ll keep you warm on those chilly nights. Plush and soft, the Damien throw is pretty and neutral making it work in any space.
- Assess your storage. Now is the time to make space for your Fall wardrobe. After all, bulkier clothing such as sweaters and jeans require more space. A storage ottoman is an easy addition or you could replace your bed with one that has some built-in storage like the Foundry bed from Kincaid. Roomy drawers in the bed mean extra space for sweaters, scarves or blankets.
- An accent lamp. Create a Fall feel with cozy lighting. Place a small lamp, like the Lenta, on any surface in your bedroom to create an extra pocket of light and add warmth to the space.
- Don’t forget some pretty candle holders to burn candles in your favorite Fall scents. The Amina candle holders in antiqued brass will add a polished touch to your bedroom.
Start now to prep and decorate your bedroom for Fall and when the season arrives you can relax and enjoy it. You can find everything you need in our EF Brannon Chattanooga showroom, along with custom interior design advice, to create a comfortable and cozy space.