Five Reasons to Add Green to Your Neutral Home Decor
If you love neutral home decor then it’s easy to keep collecting pieces for your home in shades of grey, beige or brown. While we love neutral spaces, we know that sometimes a room just needs a boost of color. So what do you do? Add green! Green is going to be everywhere this year and we are here for it. Here are five reasons why you should be using green to add color to your neutral home.
1. Green satisfies your color craving without a total makeover. A pretty pair of prints can infuse a room with all the color that’s needed to add life to a space. The Vivid Vista prints are infused with both soft and vibrant shades of green to satisfy your need for a new colorful look.
2. Green pairs so easily with earth tones. Boost neutral home decor with a rug in subtle shades of sage and cream. The Sinclair rug has a classic pattern that will add warmth and organic style to level up your colorless living room.
3. Green acts as a neutral itself which means it’s easy to layer. Green walls paired with green leather are colorful yet calming. Choose unexpected textures such as green leather to add interest. The Emerson chair in green leather has an unexpected look in a classic package.
4. Green infuses a space with energy. Give your grey sofa a glow-up with green pillows and accents. A mix of patterns in earthy greens can completely change the look and feel of neutral home decor to take your living room to the next level.
5. Green can create a spa-like feel. If you want your bedroom to be a place where you can relax and recharge then green should be your go-to. The Sandler bedding collection can turn your bedroom into an oasis of calm with crisp white and fresh green.
If your neutral home decor needs a boost of color or a fresh look then try adding green. These easy updates can be done in a day to satisfy your need for color and allow you to explore the many shades of green. Visit our showroom to shop all things green to update your home today.