Update a Space with Modern Accent Tables
One of the easiest ways to update your home is with small pieces that pack a major punch. We’re talking about accent tables! A basic end table will serve its purpose but a stylish accent table will do so much more. It’s a low-commitment way to introduce a new design element to a space, make a stylish statement and add a modern vibe. Here are five of our favorite modern accent tables to add a designer look to your home.
- Modern meets farmhouse in this pretty pedestal table with a distressed wood base. The aluminum top makes it heavy-duty and adds a polished look, making it suitable for elegant spaces.
- Instantly update a space and add some rich color with this sleek accent table. This would pair beautifully with a leather sofa for a dramatic mix of textures.
- Drum tables are a smart choice in a space with lots of angles and hard lines. Place them in front of a sofa, next to a chair or even in front of a fireplace for a modern update and to soften the space.
- Nesting tables are always a stylish solution when space is an issue. Stainless steel legs are a sharp contrast to reclaimed wood. This rustic modern look works well as an end table but could also make a unique nightstand.
- Add a sculptural element with this chain link inspired pedestal base. Sleek gold is modern and chic. It’s perfectly sized to hold a drink so it would work well between a pair of chairs or even next to the tub in a bathroom.
Is there a space in your home that needs an update? Try one of these stylish accent tables for a quick fix modern update.