Six Ways to Add Vintage-Inspired Style
Decorating with vintage pieces is so exciting because it means you have something special or unique. It’s a way to create a curated look that gives your home a whole new dimension by telling a story of another time in history. The disadvantage to vintage pieces is that they sometimes have that not-so-new look or feel. Which is really a downer when it comes to certain pieces, such as sofas and rugs. So what’s a lover of vintage looks to do? Recreate the look with vintage-inspired pieces. We’ve rounded up six ways to add vintage style to your home with new pieces that are inspired by the past.
- Add a touch of vintage-glam with some Hollywood regency style. Weathered metal fretwork makes this mirror a statement piece that has just as much style as it did in the 1930s. Hang it in a mirror or foyer to add major personality.
- Bentwood chairs are always vintage-chic. Use them around a dining table for a look that’s beyond basic. Often available in painted finishes they can add a punch of color to your kitchen or dining space.
- Nothing says vintage quite like a sofa with well-worn leather. Add black and white boho style pillows for a look that’s on trend. The best thing about this sofa? It’s so versatile! It allows you to change up your style whenever the mood strikes.
- Lighten up your home with a little vintage flair with this black and gold floor lamp. Bamboo and bamboo inspired pieces are a fun addition to any home that needs a little vintage touch.
- There are so many reasons to love a Jenny Lind style chair. Not only because it has that vintage look but it also works well draped in modern fabrics. It’s a clever way to blend styles and it pairs well with a leather sofa.
- Always a favorite among vintage lovers, faded or sun-bleached rugs are the perfect way to pull a space together and you can’t go wrong with a neutral look.
Get the vintage look! Shop these looks and more right here in our showroom or call to make an appointment with a designer today.