Home Decor Holiday Gift Guide
It’s that time of year again! We love the idea of giving the gift of style. So every year we create a holiday gift guide to help you as you shop for loved ones. We all have a home decor lover in our lives but many of these curated collections offer gift ideas that are perfect for anyone on your list. Check out our 2018 holiday gift guide to be inspired. Then visit our showroom to find unique and stylish gifts that will be sure to make them smile.
- Sculptures make excellent gifts. These origami-inspired birds are a fun gift idea for the lover of nature. While we can’t always bring the outdoors inside we can use decorative items as a reminder that nature is never far away. Anything such as a painting or a piece or artwork that reminds someone of their favorite thing about nature or their favorite animal is always well-received.
- A pouf is the perfect gift idea for the homebody in your life. For someone who would rather stay in on a Saturday night, a pouf makes for a stylish and comfy ottoman, which lets them kick back and relax in style. We love this pouf for its versatility and all that pretty texture.
- We believe pillows are always the perfect gift. But don’t give just any pillow. Choose one with stylish details like tassels or fringe. And be thoughtful about the fabric. A glam girl would certainly love a rich, luxurious velvet pillow while the minimalist would probably prefer something in a breezy cotton or linen.
- Another one of those stylish and practical gift ideas is a magazine rack. This sculptural piece in hammered metal definitely has a cool vibe that will help the design enthusiast organize all those decorating magazines. However, any decorative piece such as a bowl, box or basket that has some storage capability is also a great gift idea.
- While it might seem a little unusual we think rugs are a super fun gift idea. Small area rugs are a great way to introduce a new look or pattern into a home without a major commitment. For example, a small area rug can be placed in a kitchen, a laundry room or a hallway. This modern black and white buffalo check is an easy choice because it’s so neutral and could also be layered over a bigger rug in a natural fiber, such as jute or seagrass.
Did you see something that would be perfect for someone on your list? Let us help you give the gift of style this year. Call or come by our showroom to find something special for everyone on your list.