Five Wing Chairs to Amp Up Your Interiors
There’s nothing like a classic. A wing chair is one of those pieces that always works. You can pair it with a sofa, tuck it into the corner of a bedroom or use them as a fun alternative to dining chairs. If you think this is one of those looks that’s better left in the past, think again. We’ve rounded up five of our most stylish and versatile wing chairs to help you add a classic look to your home and amp up your interiors.
- It’s easy to imagine velvet wing chairs flanking a stone fireplace. This one, in rich charcoal, has just enough curve to feel feminine and just enough style to give it an edgy look.
- Here’s an easy way to add a modern splash to a casual space. An angular wing chair in a boho-inspired geometric looks so fresh. This neutral pattern pairs well with fabric or leather sofas and will allow you the freedom to experiment with different styles and colors.
- Add a dramatic look with oversized wing chairs. If you really want to make a statement then go bold with fabric too. A large scale print on a chair this dramatic can create a focal point for the whole space.
- Scale is so important. Which is why this wing chair is perfect for homes with tall ceilings. Not only would a pair of these chairs create the perfect conversation area but they would also be an interesting way to shake up the seating in a dining space at each end of the table.
- Go for a wing chair that has it all. Tufting, nailhead trim, and classic navy come together to make this a piece with lots of character. This would make a great addition to a simple linen sofa or would be the perfect piece to perk up an empty corner in a bedroom.
Every room needs at least one classic piece and you just can’t go wrong with a wing chair. No matter the look of your home this is a piece that is sure to amp up your style. Shop our showroom and meet with a designer on staff to choose the right wing chair for your home.